Do you guys know "Dulce de leche"cake? So, I gave it a twist by making chocolate "dulce de leche" cake. We are mixing chocolate with "de leche" If you can follow me. Let's start this chocolate adventure.
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups water
- 2 ¾ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 gr butter
- Sift your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Boil some water. Pour your hot water onto your cocoa and whisk until your cocoa dissolves completely. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Cream your butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add your eggs to your sugar mixture, two at a time, and blend until incorporated. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add your dry ingredients alternatively with your warm cocoa Begin by adding dry, then alternate with wet. Add dry in four parts, and the wet in three.
- Pour your batter into your desired parchment lined pans. Bake at 175 degrees for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 1 cup sweet condensed milk
- 1 cup coffee milk
- Mix the sweet condensed milk and coffee milk in a bowl.
Poke with a straw holes into the cake (Cool your cake completely before doing this) and pour the milk mixture on the cake. Cover the cake with favorite frosting. I used Italian meringue buttercream for this cakes. Put the cake for 1 hour into fridge. After 1 hour the cake is ready to eat. Take it out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature before eating.
Click here to subscribe for Browny's Cakes Blog!
Te un otro bia (See you soon in my native language papiamentu).
You can follow Browny's cakes on:
Instagram: Browny's Cakes
For a cake order send Browny's cakes an e-mail:
It's a browny's thing...