- 495 ml cold sweetened condensed milk can
- 500 ml cold whipping cream
- Beat the cold heavy cream on medium speed with a mixer. Use a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little bit and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream.
- Then, turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and have stiff peaks.
Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors. After flavoring your ice cream put in a container and freeze at least 5 hours before eating.
Flavors you can add to your ice cream base
- Cookies and Cream Ice cream: Mix a half a cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Marshmallow and Strawberry: A few marshmallow and 2-3 table spoon strawberry syrup. The marshmallow is optional. You can add for example strawberries instead of the marshmallow or only the strawberry syrup is also delicious.
- Vanilla and Oreo chocolate cake Ice cream: Break 1-2 slice of the cake into pieces and add it to your ice cream
These are just some examples..... You can add anything you like and made your own ice cream flavor. Trust me this ice cream taste better then the one in the supermarket.
Share your flavors with us!!! I'm curious which flavor ice cream you are going to make.
Brownysssss don’t forget to visit Browny's cakes webshop for all your baking products! Check the link below.
Click here to subscribe for Browny's Cakes Blog!
Te un otro bia (See you soon in my native language papiamentu).
You can follow Browny's cakes on:
Instagram: Browny's Cakes
For a cake order send Browny's cakes an e-mail:
It's a browny's thing...