These Cinnamon rolls are fingerlicious once you begin the eat you will never stop! Have fun baking them and beware not to get addicted.
Preheated the oven on 175 degree celcius.
Ingredients Cinnamon-Sugar Filling
- Butter 4 Tablespoons,
- Light Brown Sugar 1 cup,
- Cinnamon 2 Tablespoons,
- Melt the butter in a small pan,
- Combine all the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl,
- Warm Water 1/2c,
- Dry Yeast 14 grams,
- Milk 3/4c,
- Sugar 1/2c,
- Soft Butter (unsalted) 113g,
- Salt 1 1/2 teaspoon,
- Eggs Lg 2,
- All Purpose Flour 4 – 5 cups,
- Mix the yeast with the warm water and a pinch of sugar,
- If the yeast gets bubbly and frothy after about 5 to 10 minutes then the yeast is good and you may proceed with the recipe.
- Put the rest of the ingredients with the yeast in a mixing bowl and mix (with a dough hook) until the dough is elastic and no longer sticks to the side of the mixer bowl,
- Then turn out onto a lightly floured table and knead it by hand,
- Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a towel and set in a nice warm spot to rise,
- Let the dough rise for approximately 1-2 hours depending on the conditions in your kitchen.
After the 2 hours you can proceed to roll the dough for the cinnamon filling.
- Press the dough into a rectangle by hand, and the roll with a rolling pin.
- Brush the entire surface with the melted butter and then sprinkle generously with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Spray a little bit Spray Oil into the baking pan,
- Arrange the cinnamon rolls in the baking pan (left approximately 1″ apart between the rolls),
- Spritz the rolls with water and once again cover with a towel and place the baking dish in a warm spot to double in size (About 1-2 hours),
After the 2 hours you can proceed to bake the rolls
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for approximately 25 minutes,
- Let the cinnamon rolls cool down before icing them,
- Icing the rolls is obtional you can eat them without the icing! But with the icing is much tasty!!
- 1 ¼ Confectioner sugar,
- 3 tablespoon Milk,
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract,
Whisk all the ingrediënts together till a glazy icing.
You can follow Browny's cakes on:
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/brownyscakes or click here!!!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrownysCakes or click here !!
For a cake order send Browny's cakes an e-mail:
It's a browny's thing...