Who does not love cookie ..... .. Uhm , I think almost everyone loves cookies. I'm going to show you step by step in this blog, how you can decorate these cookies yourself. In another blog I will post the recipe for these cookies. If you don't want to make these cookies from scratch you can also buy a Cookie mix on Browny's Cakes webshop.
What do you need:
- Homemade cookies,
- Edible glue,
- Different color of fondant,
- Plastic bags,
- Sugar decorations,
- Confectioner sugar,
- Rolling pin,
- Cookie cutter of your choice,
- Modelling tools,
- Silicone mat,
- Use your rolling pin and roll your fondant out on your silicone mat,
- Press your cookie cutter into the fondant to get only the cup form. Do the same for the swirl of the cookie but used another color of fondant,
- If your fondant is sticking on your cookie cutter, dust a little bit of confectioner sugar on the edges,
- Put a little bit of glue on your cookie and paste the cup and swirl fondant form on the cookie,
- Use your smoother to smooth the fondant on your cookie,
- Put a little bit of glitter on your cookie for shine,
- Use the modeling tool in the form of a knife for the lines on the cup,
- Make a small ball with red fondant and stick it on the top of the swirl.
- Stick some of the sugar decorations on the swirl,
- When you finished decorating your cookie, put it immediately in the plastic bag and make a bow with your ribbon,
Important: Keep your cookie jar closed while you are decorating your cookies! So your cookies stay fresh.
Have fun decorating your Cookies!
You can follow Browny's cakes on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrownysCakes or click here !!
For a cake order send Browny's cakes an e-mail:
It's a browny's thing...