Quesillo is an Antillean / Venezuelan delicacy. This delicacy is related to pudding and its quite tasty. Normally quesillo is made in the oven, but I’m going to share another way to prepare this recipe. It tastes exactly the same, but it just takes a little bit longer than in the oven.
This recipe is ideal for students who can’t affort to purchase an oven or doesn’t have one. This recipe is for 2 small bowls of quesillo. If you want to make a larger quesillo sent an email to email@example.com
- 1 egg,
- 1 can of condensed milk (379gr)
- 379 gr. of milk,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- ½ cup sugar,
- 1 cup water,
- Beat with a whisk (you can also use a blender) the egg, condensed milk, vanilla extract and milk in a bowl. Whisk everything for about 2 minutes,
- Put the sugar and water in a pan and put the pan on the stove,
- Let the sugar cook untill it’s caramelized,
- Pour the caramelized sugar into 2 small bowls and let it rest for a few seconds,
- Pour the egg & condensed milk mixture on the caramelized sugar and put a piece of foil on the dishes,
- Place the bowls in a pan (with lid) filled with water on the stove and allow the mixture to solidify.
Voila Quesillo much fun!
You can follow Browny's cakes on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrownysCakes or click here !!
For a cake order send Browny's cakes an e-mail:
It's a browny's thing...